We, All Nations International School, having our vision “To raise up virtuous patriotic leaders of Sri Lanka by educating students to reach their highest level of potential with good Judeo-Christian moral values”, will consistently provide learner value and satisfaction in our teaching and education.
To ensure this, we will
- Recruit, develop and retain the best and suitable Academic and Non-Academic Staff with the positive attitude.
- Maintain up-to-date curriculum to cater to the changing needs in Sri Lanka and in the World.
- Provide appropriate and adequate modern infrastructure.
- Maintain Effectiveness & Efficiency in all our Processes to focus on improving our Productivity and Quality through Risk-Based Thinking.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements to manage the school in a socially and ethically responsible manner.
In doing so, we strictly Comply and Continually Improve
Quality Management System Requirements.
BO PETER KWON
ANIS/QMS/DO/1A Rev.02/2019-12-03/Issue No.01 DOFI-2018/11/01